Faudzil @ Ajak

Faudzil @ Ajak
Always think how to do things differently. - Faudzil Harun@Ajak

22 December 2013

MIRACLE STORIES - Miracle of Divine Intercession Saves Baby Girl






by miracles on Feb.09, 2008, under Angel Miracle Stories, Divine Intervention, Healing Miracles Stories, Hearing God's Voice

After I left my abusive husband, I moved back to my hometown. I had no idea what I was going to do and needed to be sure my family and I were safe. I was also concerned about my children’s health, especially my baby who was just 9 months old.  She tends to become sick without showing any real symptoms.

After we arrived back to my hometown, something was amiss with here. I kept taking her to doctors and they kept telling me nothing was wrong. I woke up one Sunday morning, only to feel the coldest cold I have ever felt. Then I saw an angel standing to my right and was told to “leave *the name of my hometown.*”  His voice was so authoritative and so magnificent, I dared not disobey. I immediately started packing and since the next train was 3 days away, I had made plans to call some churches in case I need help en route to my destination.

When we arrived at a stop for an hour layover, I took my baby to the nearest walk in clinic. The doctor examined her and explained to me, she was only there covering for another doctor and that she thinks my daughter may have double phemunia. She also explained to me that normally they would send for xrays first then call the patient if any thing was wrong.  But in this case, she explained, she felt my daughter was very sick. She did give me a prescription for my daughter. I called a minister and explained my situation and they allowed me to stay with them for a few weeks.

A few days later, I did receive a call from the doctor’s office after they received the x-rays back. It turned out that my baby did in fact have double pneumonia and it was the type that could not be heard with just a stethoscope. My baby now is 21 and engaged. I thank god for the miracle of divine intercession especially for sparing my daughter’s life.

This miracle was submitted by “B.M.D.” from Canada.


No comments: