Faudzil @ Ajak

Faudzil @ Ajak
Always think how to do things differently. - Faudzil Harun@Ajak

14 May 2014

MH370 - Death Threats from China Number Burdens GF of IBM Malaysia Employee






By Athena Yenko | May 12, 2014 4:20 PM EST
"I'm going to come and kill you next" was just one among the texts received by Sarah Bajc, girlfriend of IBM Malaysia employee Philip Wood, from a China number which had been making calls and death threats against her.
 "It was just another straw on the camel's back, very upsetting," Bajc told NBC News.
According to report, the threats begun after her apartment was subjected to a break-in two weeks after MH370 went missing.
 "Whoever came wasn't very careful because I'm a real neat freak, so it was immediately apparent to me that some things had been moved. My housekeeper was out of town so it couldn't have been her and I got home before my son got back. The password on my safe had been reset which happens when you try the wrong code three times."
The threatening calls stopped as soon as FBI stepped in.
Bajc had always been vocal that she believed the flight was abducted and all passengers were alive.
Philip Wood, the only American aboard the missing plane, was the subject of the theory claiming that the missing MH370 had landed in Diego Garcia.
A photo of Philip Wood was posted through the infamous web site, 4Chan. The photo had the following caption.
 "I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my [expletive] during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."
Bajc had always been in the centre of controversy following the disappearance of the Malaysia airlines.
Besides the theory on Wood, she had been the main reason why Fox television executive Darlene Tipton, vice-president of the standards and practices department, was fired from her job.
Tipton apparently sent her an email with an offer to raise millions of dollars through fund raising provided that she waive any future compensation claims.
Apparently, Tipton's husband,Ken, had been seeing visions pointing where the location of the 239 passenger of MH370.
A YouTube video of Mr Tipton showed him in a hospital recovering from a spinal injury.
"I'm seeing the hallucinations about the people on the plane. I've been in contact with this girl called Ree.By the grace of God, karma or circumstance, could I be tapped into something that is legitimate, or real? What if I'm seeing something that really exists. If that is the case. OMG I'm having a great time," Mr Tipton said in the video.
The caption of the video said. "I truly believe that I know what happened, who did what, what went wrong, and what country is holding the lives of all on board #370 in limbo."
To contact the editor, e-mail: editor@ibtimes.com
Source: http://au.ibtimes.com

No comments: