Faudzil @ Ajak

Faudzil @ Ajak
Always think how to do things differently. - Faudzil Harun@Ajak

25 September 2013

REMEMBER HAIG BOY'S SCHOOL AND ONAN ROAD - The Good Old Days





I was a pupil of Haig Boy's School, Singapore from 1971 to 1976

My sister, Fairouze Harun was in Haig Girl's School from 1970 to 1975

I used to walked and later ride bicycle from my house at 218, Onan Road, Singapore 15 to school.

Ms. Quek was my first Class Teacher.

Cikgu Salleh was my football coach.

Some school friends that I can remember ...... Eugene, Edwin, Razali (Chai Chee), Mohd Ali (Kg. Engku Aman), Farouk (Carpmel Road),

Some of my sister's school friends that I can remember ...... Anita, Muliati, Khamisah, Zaleha Bee.

My childhood friends at near my house are .... Toto & Latif (cousins) Azman & Azmi (brothers), Yusof & Babjan (brothers), Syawal (Onan Road Curry Puff), Hassan & Hussin (Masjid Khalid), Fatimah & Aita (sisters) and Pipi.

My friends at home called my Razak Ajak.

My Grandmother : Aminah KC
My Father : Harun Ismail (Harun Honda - Singapore Football Referee)
My Mother : Salmah Bee
My Caretaker : Zaiton Bee

Some of my dad's close friends that I can remember ...... Sebastian Yap, Jita Singh, Hussein Al Junied, S. Supiah.

One of my neighbour Gulam Mohamed (former Singapore Football Star).




Part of my Family Members at 218, Onan Road, Singapore 15

From left (standing) 
Tam Abdul Aziz, Hassan + Ismail Ameer Bacha, Fatimah Bee S. Marican, Ahmad Majeed, Thamimah.

From left (seating on the chair) 
Salma Bee S. Marican, Adul Majeed S. Marican, Aminah KC, Zaiton Bee holding Faudzil Harun.

From Left (sitting on the floor) 
Fairouze Harun, Azizah Abdul Majeed, Julaha Bee Ameer Bacha + Zainab Bee Ameer Bacha.




My Childhood Pictures

















Those days, I enjoyed living at Onan Road and studying at Haig Boy's School and will never forget.

I missed the old Onan Road, Singapore 15.

May God bless all the names I mentioned above.


1 comment:

foodie said...

I was in HBS from 1971 to 1976 before passing out to Bartley Secondary. I started out in Primary1/C - I think the class teachers name was a Ms Tan. I remember Sharif the office boy, the Principal Mr David Soh and teachers Jasbir Sing and a Periera. I took tamil as the SL and so hung out with the tamil boys. You photograph of that time looks familiar. I remember a thundershower when the whole field got flooded.