Preventing the occurrence of leucorrhea is easy if you know what to do and what measures should be exacted. Here are some of the measures you can use to help with the prevention of this problem:
- When trying to prevent the occurrence of any of the above-mentioned types of leucorrhea, you will need to avoid the ailments that they come with. Try to avoid getting sexually transmitted diseases by practicing safe sex.
- When trying to avoid leucorrhea that is caused by fungal infections, you will need to have any problems with yeast infections, jock itch, and other similar fungal problems of the genital areas.
If you have these problems, treat them as soon as you can to avoid further complications.
- Drinking a lot of water can also help prevent leucorrhoea from occurring. Keeping yourself hydrated can help with leucorrhea.
- Try to wear underwear that allows your genitals to air out. Cotton is best.
- Maintain good feminine hygiene. Clean your genitals after you urinate and wash your vaginal area properly when you bathe by using mild cleansing agents.
- Try to avoid using powders and scented sprays on your genitals unless they are formulated for use on your private parts. These can also cause leucorrhea.