Faudzil @ Ajak

Faudzil @ Ajak
Always think how to do things differently. - Faudzil Harun@Ajak

23 December 2013

MIRACLE STORIES - Car Spins Out of Control Across Freeway






by miracles on Jun.19, 2008, under Car Wreck Miracle Stories, Divine Intervention, Power of Prayer Miracle Stories.

I’m a single mother of two–a boy and a girl about one year apart. A few years ago, back in the Spring of 2001, I was driving home from the park where we had my son’s 2nd birthday  celebration.  My kids were in the back seat of my 1989 white Toyota Corolla. I was driving on the 405 North freeway from the 2nd to the slow lane. As I was driving, I had decided to change lanes so I could drive a little bit faster.  I wanted to get home quickly because the kids were cranky and I was tired from the whole event.

When I was about to change lanes, on my right side I saw a gray Integra ( I believe ) that was going at the same pace as me and changing lanes at the same time. So I went back to my lane where I was going more slowly.  Suddenly my car jerked and started spinning. The steering wheel was out of control and I could not maneuver the car. All I was doing was holding on to my steering wheel.  I looked behind me and my kids were crying so loud, that I didn’t know what to do. I told them everything well be okay, and if this was our one last day of each other, that it was going to be okay.

The car was still spinning. I looked to my front window and all I can remember was my car heading to the edge of the divider, where it was going out of the freeway. When I saw where we were heading to, I closed my eyes, and prayed to God, asking Him this one last time take care of us, to help us right now at this moment. Everything was happening so fast that I couldn’t even think anymore. After I had closed my eyes and prayed for help, my car stopped.

I opened my eyes and I looked around the area and at my kids in the back, and I cried for joy. We were all alive in the middle of the freeway. All cars stopped and just waited to see if anyone was hurt. Soon enough, three people came up to me and asked if everyone was okay, and all I said was “can I please use your phone?”  They checked on my kids, and smiled and hugged them that we were all okay.  Then a man came to me and handed me his phone and I called my dad to tell him that I had an accident.  He came and had someone tow my car.
I never believed that a miracle could happen and it’s given by GOD, but now I believe.  I am grateful my kids are alive with me to this day. I know now that I do have something to accomplish in this EARTH, if HE had given me another chance to live.

This miracle story was submitted by “J.A.” of CA.


No comments: