Faudzil @ Ajak

Faudzil @ Ajak
Always think how to do things differently. - Faudzil Harun@Ajak

14 October 2013

CANCER CURED - Sharing Experience of Sophia Wright







SOPHIA WRIGHT has left a new comment on your post "HIV AND AIDS - What Is AIDS? What Is HIV?": 

Hello friends, I’m from Austria I want to tell the whole world about the good deeds DR.OKORUNDO did for me. 

I was diagnosed of a cancer disease (liver cancer). I was told by my family doctor, that I have only 8 months to live on planet earth, I was so depressed, I was thinking about my family, I don’t want to leave them behind, I will not surely die of this cancer that was my prayer, I was told by a friend of mine that, he have heard of DR.OKORUNDO curing HIV/AIDS in that case he can also cure your cancer disease.

I never believe in spell, I collected his email from him, then I contacted him via email, he told me not to bother myself, that everything will be alright, I believed him, due to the way he said it. He asked me to purchase some items, which I did. He casted the spell and tell me that am free from the bondage, he also asked me to go for checkup, the CANCER disappeared from my body totally, I am forever in debt to him, I owe you a lot Doctor

If you have any deadly disease like HIV/AIDS, ALL TYPES OF CANCER, GONORRHEA, SYPHILIS, and ANEMIA any disease you can think off. 

Kindly email him now on DR.OKORUNDO@HOTMAIL.COM or call his mobile line on +2347067167955 

Posted by SOPHIA WRIGHT to faudzil.blogspot.com at 13 October 2013 22:10

No comments: