Faudzil @ Ajak

Faudzil @ Ajak
Always think how to do things differently. - Faudzil Harun@Ajak

14 October 2013

HIV CURED - Sharing Experience of Mike Clinton







Mike Clinton has left a new comment on your post "VIDEO - Treating HIV (HIV #4)": 
Good-day every one, my name is Mike Clinton, i want to share my experience with the general public on how i got my HIV AIDS cured.

I have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but I never believed them, but one day bi wanted to tests the faith of the DR OGBOLE
then i contacted him on his email on DROGBOLETEMPLEOFCURE@GMAIL.COM, 

when i contact him, he told me so many things about my life and so many thing about me which was 100% correct, then i pleaded with him to help me out, then to my greatest surprise he prepared some medicine and he asked me to take it, which i did exactly the way the asked me to take them, he told me that in three days time tat i should go and check on my HIV status, i was kind of been surprise, when i went to the hospital to check of my status, the doctor was so surprise when he saw that i was HIV negative, i did not know how i am going to thank DR OGBOLE for his good work so i decided to share with the general public on what the great 

DR did for me, i am so thankful to GOD, for sending DR OGBOLE to my rescue, of you are out there having same illness you can contact him so he can help you out on DROGBOLETEMPLEOFCURE@GMAIL.COM, i live in united kingdom, you can also call me if you wish on +447031948646, thanks for sharing from my experience......................... 

Posted by Mike Clinton to faudzil.blogspot.com at 14 October 2013 03:03



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will thank Mrs Bernille for letting the world knows the powerful man that help her from AIDS disease. This was what i have all my life been waiting for since i was infected by HIV last 6 months. I always spend money for drugs always but still yet my weight becomes poorer and my joint always getting painful and inching all day. But when i met this comment last 3 days, i quickly contacted DR.OLUBAMSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM the Traditional helper. He is from the western part of Africa, i didn't spend much as i spent for drugs each day, and i for the fact truly reason this because my life was already as take by this disease called AIDS. Truly, when it was 9:00 clock on Monday this week he called me that his oracle urgently required some few life items to enable the disease wipe out successfully, then i was asked to send down 200 usd ($). Which i did. He truly bought the items and surprisingly, yesterday afternoon DR.OLUBAMSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM called me that my work has been finally done and it work out well. I was glad and he told me to rush down to my hospital for checkup. Which i really did, my brothers and sisters i went down crying because no one has ever done this to a person in life. Dr CamDR.OLUBAMSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM ala truly healed me. I was crying it was a dream to my eyes when the doctor said to me that I am HIV NEGATIVE. I am now a free born in life, am now like other people who now think things like human. For these days and forever, i will accept DR.OLUBAMSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM as my father and my healer and helper. He is a great man. Thank you sir. I know i cant reward you. But my God in heaven can. Thank you sir once again.
Regards.
Email him now for your problem solve at:( DR.OLUBAMSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM )