Faudzil @ Ajak

Faudzil @ Ajak
Always think how to do things differently. - Faudzil Harun@Ajak

11 December 2013

MIRACLE STORIES - Expect A Miracle and Prepare For It






by miracles on Dec.26, 2009, under Personal Transformation Miracle Stories, Power of Prayer Miracle Stories, Prosperity Miracles Stories
I was at a crucial time in my life, in my marriage, in my spirituality and in my finances. God wanted me to learn to believe in his power of blessings and miracles. I prayed and fasted.

I didn’t hope for a miracle. I believed in it with all my heart and soul. I knew it would come to pass that God would use me to be able to bless others. Before I received my financial miracle I made calls to churches to find out what their need was. Not knowing where the financial blessing was coming from, I knew that I must follow through what God wanted me to do.

The negative thoughts were saying “you don’t have any money, your a liar to those pastors because you don’t have any money and your account is a negative.” But God gave me joy and peace now that He was in charge and all would come to pass.

I believe in miracles. When God says prepare, do so. DO IT. I had to write out how I was going to spend the blessing and wrote everyone out their checks for when the deposit was to be made. Everyone was blessed and as it was written.

Even when you don’t know how it will take place, do it without fear or doubt. I love you God. I was a nurse but now God has me spending my time with charity. I have a career now with helping people to know God is real and I am currently manifesting my business Protocol for Design.

BELIEVE AND RECEIVE. NO ROOM FOR DOUBT. I LOVE GOD.
This miracle story was submitted by “R.P.” from KY.

Source: http://miraclestories.com


No comments: