Faudzil @ Ajak

Faudzil @ Ajak
Always think how to do things differently. - Faudzil Harun@Ajak

25 August 2013

HR DEVELOPMENT - Understanding and Identifying Learning Style








Understanding and Identifying
Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic
Learning Styles

AuditoryVisualKinesthetic
Identify sounds related to an experienceHave a sharp, clear picture of an experienceDevelop a strong feeling towards an experience
hear you clearly,I want you to listen . . .
This sounds good
Do you make pictures in your head.
Do you have visual images in your head as you are talking and listening to me?
Can you see what I am saying?
Do you feel what you are saying?Are you in touch with what I am saying?
How do you hear this situation going?What do you hear that is stopping you?
Sounds heavy.
How do you see the situation?
What do you see stopping you?
This looks good.
Do you see what I amshowing you?
How do you feel about this situation?I'm getting a handle 
on this material.
Let's move together.
Does what I am putting you in touch with 
feelright?
Sounds heavy.
Word SelectionsWord SelectionsWord Selections
tinkling silent squeal blast screaming chokingcolor clear spiral showed vivid noticefelt body sensations feel pain touch
Lecture
Do you love me?Auditories complain:
Kinesthetics don't listen.
FantasiesVisuals complain:
Auditories don't pay attention to them because they don't make eye contact.
Kinesthetics complain:
"Auditory and visual people are insensitive."



No comments: